And here are the first voices of the exhibitors:
agrofood & plastprintpack Nigeria 2017 was officially opened under the motto
ADDING VALUE TO THE MODERNISATION OF THE NIGERIAN AGROFOOD INDUSTRY with the participation of:
- Hon. Olabinjo Benjamin Adeyemi, Special adviser to the Governor of Lagos State on Commerce, Industry and Cooperatives
- H.E. Mr Ingo Herbert, Consul General of the Federal Republic of Germany in Lagos
- Mr Francis Widmer, Economic Counsellor, Embassy of France
- Ms Aude Roelly, Manager Subsahara Africa, adepta - French Agrofood Association
- Ms Julie Brayer Mankor, Counsellor for Agricultural Affairs in West Africa, Regional Economic Department, Embassy of France
- Mr Emmanuel Ijewere, CEO & Coordinator, Nigeria Agribusiness Group NAGB
- Prof. Pierre Pienaar, Vice President, World Packaging Organisation
- Mr Ahmed A. Omah, Editorial Director, Nigeria Packaging and Institute of Packaging Nigeria (IOPN)
- Ms Martina Claus, Head of Market Development Africa, German Engineering Federation VDMA - Food Processing & Packaging Machinery Association
- Dr Dahiru Adamu, National President, Nigerian Insitute of Food Science and Technology NIFST
- Dr Marc Lucassen, Delegate, Delegation of German Industry and Commerce in Nigeria- AHK
- Mr Jagdeep Kapoor, Head of Chancery, Office of the High Commission of India
- Mr Martin März, Managing Director, fairtrade
Organized by the German trade fair specialists fairtrade, agrofood Nigeria 2017 took place in conjunction with plastprintpack Nigeria on 28 to 30 March 2017 at the Landmark Centre in Lagos.
This year, 110 exhibitors of 20 countries were represented, making it a record participation and the first ever event filling both halls of the Landmark Centre. Please see all exhibitors and products at agrofood and plastprintpack.
The exhibitors came from Austria, Benin, Brazil, China, Denmark, Egypt, France, Germany, India, Italy, Kenya, Netherlands, Nigeria, Poland, South Africa, Taiwan, Thailand, Togo, Turkey and the United Kingdom.
The French Pavilion (powered by adepta) and the German Pavillion (supported by VDMA) left a heavy footprint.
And also Italy and China for the first time both had a remarkable presence.