24th iran food + hospitality: 619 exhibitors from 24 countries present thousands of product innovations Iran’s major meeting point for professional food traders and the foodservice business
Iran’s major meeting point for professional food traders and the foodservice business
Organised by the German trade show specialist fairtrade in cooperation with their Iranian partners Palar Samaneh, Iran’s 24th International Food, Beverage & Hospitality Trade Fair is scheduled for 23 to 26 May 2017 at the Tehran International Fairgrounds.
Thousands of product innovations are to be presented by the exhibitors coming from Belgium, China, Czech Republic, Germany, Greece, India, Iran, Italy, Korea, Lithuania, Moldova, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine and United Arab Emirates.
iran food + hospitality 2017: Where 40,000+ professionals from all over Iran …
- network with leaders in the food and beverage sector to build relationships, increase their revenue stream and evaluate solutions to improve efficiency
- source latest products and offerings and gain first-hand experience and knowledge to grow their business
- gain valuable contacts and do business with 619 leading suppliers from 24 countries
- meet Iranian food suppliers in halls 6-13 and 27, and international food traders in halls 18, 20-22 and 38 - see groundplan
- meet international foodservice equipment suppliers in halls 38 and 38B.
A showcase of specialities
iran food + hospitality 2017 is the major meeting point for professional food traders, a showcase of specialities in bread & bakery, dairy, drinks, fresh & chilled food, frozen food, general foods, health food, hot beverages, ice cream & deep-frozen confectionery, meat & meat products, organic food, snack food and sweets.
Now that Iran is more and more opening up, hundreds of new hotels and thousands of restaurants are to be built or modernised and business and tourist travel is set to explode. Excellent chances for business also for manufacturers and distributors of foodservice equipment.
iran agrofood 2017
Held concurrently with iran food ingredients, iran food + bev tec and iran agro, altogether 1,405 exhibitors from 39 countries will be present under the roof of iran agrofood. The event is on between 23 and 26 May at the fully booked Tehran International Fairgrounds, organized by fairtrade and Palar Samaneh.
Ten national pavilions at iran food + hospitality 2017
See exhibitors & products of these pavilions here!