AGROFOOD & PLASTPRINTPACK NIGERIA 2016 - A GREAT SUCCESS
VISITOR NUMBERS UP 26% TO 1,704
80% OF VISITORS PLAN TO INVEST OVER THE NEXT 12 MONTHS
agrofood & plastprintpack Nigeria closes on an extremely positive note.
Figures prove that the event becomes increasingly important for the Nigerian agrofood & plastprintpack industry as the number of trade visitors increased by 26% to 1,704. They discussed their business with 86 exhibitors from 21 countries.
Asked when registering for the show 80% of the visitors answered that they plan to invest considerable amounts over the next 12 months, 20% said they do not plan to invest.
Once again this event has facilitated a great number of valuable partnerships. The huge success impressively underlines Nigeria's position as one of the most important agrofood & plastprintpack markets on the African continent.
agrofood & plastprintpack Nigeria was organized by fairtrade on 26-28 April 2016 at the Landmark Centre in Lagos.
See detailed exhibitor offers here:
food & bev tec
- Packaging machinery
- Machines and equipment for dairy products
- Machines and installations for slaughtering and meat processing
- Machines and equipment for the beverage industry
- Baking machines
- Confectionary machines
- Refrigeration installation
- Measuring and weighing systems
- Machines and equipment for convenience food products
food & hospitalty
Click on the images to see impressions!
The 2nd agrofood & plastprintpack Nigeria was officially opened under the motto “ADDING VALUE TO THE MODERNISATION OF THE NIGERIAN AGROFOOD and PLASTPACK INDUSTRIES”.
The official opening was held with the participation of:
- Mrs Mosunmola Umoru, Technical Advisor to the Honorable Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development
- H.E. Mr Laurent Polonceaux, Consul General of the Embassy of France in Nigeria, Consulate Lagos
- H.E. Mr Aron Mir Haschemi, Deputy Consul General of the Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany in Nigeria, Consulate Lagos
- Dr. Ajani S.A., Director General of FIIRO (Federal Institue of Industrial Research, Oshodi)
- Mr Olawale Olusola Ronald, Outgoing President of NIFST (Nigerian Institue of Food Science & Technology)
- Mr Segun Awolowo, Director General of Nigerian Export Promotion Council
- Mr Mike Adekola, President of IOPN (Institute of Packaging Nigeria)
- Martina Claus, Head of Market Development Africa - German Engineering Federation (VDMA) - Food Processing & Packaging Machinery Association
- Dr. Ikenna Nwosu, Director of Nigerian-American Chamber of Commerce
- Ms Aude Roelly, Area Manager Africa of adepta (French Agro & Food Tec Association)
- Mr Martin März, Managing Director of fairtrade
Institutional support by highest authorities
agrofood & plastprintpack Nigeria 2016 is supported by the Delegation of the European Union to Nigeria and ECOWAS, Advantage Austria, AHK-Delegation of German Industry and Commerce in Nigeria, Nigerian-German Business Association and IOPN-Institute of Packaging Nigeria.
Further trust in this event is given by VDMA-German Engineering Federation hosting a German Pavilion and a VDMA-Symposium on food and drink technology and by the French agrofood association adepta who support the French Pavilion featuring French LIVE Bakery!