Centre International de Conférences d‘Alger Abdelatif Rahal CIC
Opened in 2016, CIC Alger (Centre International de Conferences Alger) is North Africa‘s most exciting new venue for exhibitions, conferences and more.
This first-class international conference and exhibition center features an abundance of meeting rooms, exhibition halls, world-class shopping, a variety of restaurants, on-site TV studios, horse stables, parking facilities, and an auditorium which can hold 6,000 guests. The highest quality fire and state security services ensure that our guests can conduct business or entertain in a safe and secure setting.
The CIC exhibit space has been thoughtfully designed for business transactions, the exchange of ideas, and the showcase of products and services.
Meetings, Conferences & more
Showcasing contemporary, flexible and superior quality architectural design - and delivering outstanding customer service and omnipresent technology - the CIC will soon become the mainstay for Algiers’ and North Africa’s largest meetings, expos, conferences, and celebrations.
Dining & Restaurants
What makes a meeting, event or celebration even more memorable?The CIC is proud to house over 30 kitchens, bars and restaurants.
How to get there from the airport:
- Bus: ETUSA bus service operates between the city and airport roughly every 30 minutes between 6:00am and 7:00pm. They can be found just outside the arrival terminal in Terminals 1 and 2.
- Car Rental: Some of the world’s best-known rental car companies, such as Avis, Budget, Cevicar, Dollar, Hertz, Rapide Car can be found at the airport, with offices at the International Terminal parking area.
- Parking: To give our guests the easiest of access, we offer an abundant 2,100 parking spaces for guests on site.
- Taxis: Taxis are available outside the terminal in both Terminals 1 and 2. Please note that in heavy traffic, a ride into Algiers can takes up to 50 minutes. Additionally, many Algerian taxis have no taximeter, so be sure to set your fare/price before departing.
- Shuttle Buses: GO Airport Shuttle and SuperShuttle are two providers and offer both group and private transportation options. They typically have bilingual drivers who often can also speak English apart from French and Arabic.
- Metro / Light Rail: The Algiers Metro provides a direct link between the airport and the city.